Wednesday 24 February 2016

Roscoe arrives



Howdy from Roscoe

I’m the new guy  to join this blog and looking to start playing for 2016. I tested the water with this last year playing a few Battlegroup in a box games but due to being a bit bewildered by this massive new gaming system I took a step back. I have dyslexia and Irlen syndrome so I struggle to take in visual information easily which does not help. So I was kind of put off to prevent myself from looking stupid. 



However over the months I have been looking over at the steam machines and gribbleys battling it out and feeling I miss the game. So I have decided to reboot myself and give it a fresh go for 2016 and this will be my documented journey.

The two factions I currently have are Menoth and Everblight. But I have chosen to put the Everblight to the side this year and focus on Menoth as I feel trying to learn two ways of playing is not the best way forward.

So I return to the game still a bit nervous as the learning curve is very steep but willing to give it another try.  
To start out I have compiled a Thyra 35pt list that I will be using for 10 games win or lose to hopefully give me some good experience at getting back in the game.

Thyra
Blood of Martyrs
Avatar
Exemplar Errants
Exemplar Errants officer & standard
Choir of Menoth min –
Hierophant
Nicia, Tear of vengeance
Exemplar errant seneschal
Madelyn Corbeau

Now to get them painted 


No comments:

Post a Comment