Monday 8 June 2015

Dirt mystics, werewolves and movement shenanigans!

Hey all! My name is Aaron, and I have played warmachine for about four years now and have been a pressganger for about three. I started with Cryx, then rotated to trolls and have settled on circle orobos. I have played only circle Orobos for about 3 years and have literally just purchased (this month) a Haley1/2, Brisbaine and Caine2 list for my self. Just to see if guns are any good or not eh? My Circle Orobos range is fully painted with the help of Fanplastic Little Men, a fantastic painting service! My cygnar will be painted by myself and I'll keep you all updated with how that goes!

In regards to the game of warmachine the reason I play more so then anything else is the amazing friends I have gained (and writing this blog with) throughout playing it. We have the best banter, trash talk and very late nights in the bar at all events we go to and without them I wouldn't bother traveling for over night events. That being said as I do go far and wide for events, I am there to play tight competitive games. This year I have been practicing a lot, I have won some local events and most recently went 4-1 on the first steamroller at the UK Games expo and qualified for the masters. Next year I plan to attend smogcon (I will be running events here) UK, Irish and Welsh nationals as well lots of local events and hope to get podium spots!

I'll be speaking about the events we attend, Circle Orobos as a faction, Hobby and the current tournament meta: how and when it changes!

Cheese for reading my little part, hope to see you all back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment