Monday 8 June 2015

..Tyrant of the Army of the Western Reaches

My name is Sherwin, and I've been playing WMH now for around six years (I think, alas my aged memory is failing me), ever since the Mk.II release of the Forces of Skorne release. During that time, I've dipped my toes into the Minions, and Searforge Commission waters - but my true calling is for the Skorne.

I am a relatively active player in our local tournament scene, and also on occasion in the greater national scene; this year so far, I've attended Smogcon, the Welsh Masters, and the UK Games Expo Masters, with plans to play in the South East Masters and UK Masters later this year, with several local events inbetween.

From me I hope to provide some entertainment on my general musings on list building and tournament games, as well as the occasional article on painting - just don't expect the Fist or Molik Karn; I'm afraid that I'm a poor player of the latter, and like most Skorne players used the former to death in my formative years playing my faction (the first thing every Skorne player does is build a Xerxis1 Tier list, right?).

No comments:

Post a Comment