Wednesday 10 June 2015

If only I had knees I would be famous!

Hi All,

Firstly, thanks for taking the time to read our rambling thoughts on all things Warmachine/Hordes.
My name is Tom, I have been playing Menoth for a little while now and was previously fighting the good fight for the Motherland (Khador).

My hobby history is a short one. I didn't start playing table top games until my mid 20's when a serious knee injury had me laid up for a good few weeks. This meant Sherwin had a captive audience to teach Bloodbowl...this eventually led onto Sherwin buying me a Khador starter set for Christmas one year (I can see a Sherwin theme here*). The rest has been a haze of dice and a hell of a learning curve!

I'm loving the game and tournament scene at the moment. I have met some really nice people at events up and down the country. I am looking to change jobs very soon, which will hopefully give me my evenings back so I can start a Rocky style montage and get back into winning ways!

Who knows what I will be blogging about on here? I don't. I intend to share some of my thoughts on events, some painting stuff so over time you we can all learn from my mistakes and maybe even spoil some of my super secret Menoth tech...I promise it will be mostly stolen and refined from better players, so it should actually not include an Amon Dervish spam list.

I look forward to posting up soon and opening some discussion on random topics. Feel free to comment/message me. I'll always do my best to reply as soon as possible.

Let the Fun begin,

Tom

*its always his bloody fault!

No comments:

Post a Comment