Friday 12 June 2015

The best (only) Ret player in Harlow.

Hi, I'm Dan and I'm a big deal.

Well actually, I am a very small pathetic fish in the ocean that is the warmahordes community. I play Ret and Trolls; I have a thing for pointy ears and blue skin. 

My introduction to the system was with trolls, then I wandered into Khador. Then, after a few months, Sherwin said he was selling some elves that loved killing casters and fucking shit up - how could I resist? Since then, I have predominantly played Ret for the last year and a half.

I try to attend as many events as I can; however, I have only played in one Masters event (South East Masters 2014 where I came last). I love the system and ret as a faction. Vyros2 theme force is my main list but I'm exploring options to pair with him. Eventually, I am looking to get myself off the synergy addiction. 

I'll be discussing ret, trolls, painting trolls (I do prefer them to ret) and my general play as I attempt to become the "big deal" that I was obviously born to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment