Thursday 18 June 2015

Hi, I'm Dave. I like cats, sunsets, long walks on soft summer nights... no, wait, that's an intro for a different kind of site.

Hi, I'm Dave. I like Cryx, salty tears, and grinding my opponents' bones to make my bread. Sometimes this seems at odds with my role as Pressganger to the masses, but what makes a new player better if not a baptism of fire (or in this case corrosion)?

I've been playing Warmachine for about three years now, first with Menoth, then Cryx, and with a few forays into Trolls here and there. I'm fairly active in and around Essex, I try to get to most of the local tournaments and I run about one a month at our LGS. Having attended SmogCon the last two years I'm starting to look at attending more national - and maybe even international - tournaments. So hopefully soon I'll get to play and meet more people from even further afield.

I'll most likely be posting about Cryx - how to lose friends and cast Influence on people - although generally I find applying Banes to face works well. A Bane in the eye is a pretty effective deterrent to many things your opponent may be planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment