Monday 8 June 2015

Welcome!

Welcome to Imperishable Dominion, our new blog site for Warmachine and Hordes!

We have quite a few members on the blog so will be covering a wide range of topics and areas of the games and the wider related hobby. In will let the guys introduce themselves further down this post but first a little about me...

Im Rid, ive been in the game since 2007 but only really started properly with the advent of MK2 with Khador but quickly found my true love with the Thornfall Alliance... Yes I am the primary Minion player for the blog having sizable forces of both the lunch and luggage pacts haha. I am represented in Warmachine with the Searforge Commission, but I am known as a bit of a flitter so have had smallish forces of most of the other factions at some point with the current project being Legion.

Im not the greatest player but enjoy the game, especially the tourney days to hang out with my mates and trash talk. Expect to see mostly painting articles and subfaction highlights from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment